星期五, 十二月 31, 2010

Happy New Year ^^n my endless story of 2010

Happy New Year to my all dear friends especially are:
Ng Teik Beng >he introduced me a new job , beside he teaching me a lot of goods n bad ~ haha i won't disappointed u , Beng! i will try harder ... i won't follow the ways william like...
i oso thank to u let me earn many many $$$,hehe

Tan Jian Fa > He sometimes caring me alot...n he always willing to hear me talk rubbish(haha) n my own things.... beside he oso always fetch me go somewhere ,thx

Lim Song Yow > He also teaching me alot things...n he always fetch me go somewhere oso , but i thing the most he fetch mi go is internet cafe ,haha

Chan Wei Kiat > He always perli me...nothing to write...hehe

Goh Chiang Quan > he always fetch me go skull early morning , he oso hear mi talk rubbish, he always tahan my emo , hehe
he oso used his holiday to teach me match , but lastly i give up... thx n sorry

Mow Lin Guan > he always help me repair com with F.O.C , he always caring me if i face trouble , but now he oledi go target so he caring his target nia~ sob sob

Tan Jing Chuan > i always suan he , but he still didn't keep in your heart , sorry n thx
he still borrow me his RC uniform~

i oso thx my form 6 classmate , notice!all handsome n beauty pls look here!!( just form 6 nia)
thx boys n girls helped me alot in my study ....n so on

thx , ViVi Ang telling me ,u still remember ur promise...i'm so happy^^
but i just a little bit dun understand ur mind~
yes, i still have feel on you ,because i can't forget u...i just keep n no body noe tis real
but i hope someday u will be my gf ( the moment that i still having feeling on you)

H'ng Yeng Ling > she oso is my dream girl...but she got bf oledo so we just be simple friend...
we keep helping each other...even we just known some months



At last all my dear fren , even we just have smaller chance to meet together , but we still are friend...i so happy in my life got u all...i love all my friend~~~
sorry because i done bad thing n broken the promise on my friend
thx for sharing +caring together

i will be change better n try harder my friend^^
i will always with u if u really need me(my friend n VIVI ANG)

Hope tis year i will be more:
clever^^
handsome^^
hypeactive^^
Lucky^^
Hardwork^^
Confindent^^
Tall^^
No bad luck, thing ,news for me^^
i found my real angel n my world to continue my destination untill end^^


yohoo^^ happy new year ^^a good good night for me ...night ~ sweet dream all my fren^^

0 评论:

发表评论

 

~Mr.Jamfer~ © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner